May 17, 2007 – Madrid - Meet And Great : The story of an encounter

  • sacha.ochs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2007
      The competition

      I've never heard as much talk of Classic 21, a programme on Belgian
      radio, as in that week in May this year. So many friends kept telling
      me: "there's a competition on the 13th to win a trip to Madrid to
      see and maybe even meet The Who", my favourite band and the subject of
      some of my wildest dreams.

      D-Day arrived with DJ Marc Yzaye's almost sacred programme and,
      around 11:30am, the question that I already knew the answer to even
      before he'd even finished reading it out: "Lifehouse", the famous
      abortive rock opera that had been due to be released instead of
      "Who's Next" in 1971. see more on

      http://www.verboo.com/en/Madrid%20-%20Meet%20And%20Great%20%3A%20The%20s\
      tory%20of%20an%20encounter