Bye for now

  • Sara M. Novelli
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      G'mornin campers. This is the last post I'll be making here for at least a few
      months. I have decided to take a break from the Who and cool down my
      infatuation with
      Roger to devote time to being a good wife to Tommy and to find out my
      purpose in
      life. I'll stay in touch with you other ways, but as far as forums like the
      Shout, Relayers, WhoChat, the Grid, etc...I need a break. I love you all very
      much and hopefully will see you soon.

      Love to all in Whoville,

      Sara
      xoxo

      --
      Don't Sweat The Small Stuff!

    • Richard Kaplan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
        Sara,

        Enjoy your Tommy time. I am sure you will find what you are looking
        for. We will still be here. Don't abandon us for too long and do
        come back soon.

        Rock on,
        Richie

        --- In WhoAreYou@yahoogroups.com, "Sara M. Novelli" <snugglysara@...>