TDB-Sara's Defining Moment

  • Sara Martinelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2006
      http://theedge.bostonherald.com/musicNews/view.bg?articleid=170326

      Now here's my moment:

      Just before the encore, I tossed the cute white teddy bear, "Mr. Snuggles"
      on the stage, as a gift to Roger. He picked it up, said "give this to a
      little kid" and tossed it back. We played catch with a bear! I did, then,
      toss the Chirstmas cards on the stage, glad that nobody's eye was poked out.
      Roger picked his up and was getting ready to read as he and Petey exited the
      stage! TALK ABOUT A HOME RUN!

      He acknowledged me many times that night, and of course, gave me multiple
      Whogasms!

      --
      Greenfield, Greenfield, IT'S A HELL OF A TOWN!