Rockline

  • Karen T.
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
      I ordered from Amazon.com, so unfortunately I need to wait for the delivery.

      I was very impressed by the songs at the live shows. Had a lot of punch. They never fail to deliver a riveting live performance.

      Pete is on Rockline tonight. The Rockline website says it is pre-recorded, doesn't appear to be an opportunity to call in. (Damn!) BC is always a knowledgeable interviewer, so I am psyched for it.

      Karen

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
        Rockline is still on the air? How irrelevant..

        "Karen T." <kmct2002@...> wrote: I ordered from Amazon.com, so unfortunately I need to wait for the delivery.