Re: My friendly letter to the PTC, LoL!!!

  • leb905
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2005
      --- In WhoAreYou@yahoogroups.com, "Jay W" <jaykb1hbs@y...> wrote:
      > Well after I heard about the Parents Television Council (PTC) making
      > complaints to the wonderful FCC (Please note the sarcasm) about "the
      > Who" playing at live 8 I just had to write them a letter.
      > I figured this belonged here. I wrote about "the Who", but mostly
      theletter is about the PTC.

      That's a great letter, Jay, and mostly it echos what everybody else
      had to say about the situation. I'm glad people are sticking up for
      their views, and I like you statement that no one seems to stand up to
      the government these days.

      One interesting note about all this, PTC had a forum on their website,
      but I didn't get to see it because I dragged my feet a bit about
      getting there. I hear it was overrun with Who and Bono fans
      complaining about the attempted censorship. I'd guess they got a lot
      of letters about this complaint. ;)