HOB Show

  • sid60641
    Message 1 of 4015 , Dec 1, 1999
      I saw the Sat. show at Chicago HOB two weeks ago and would love to get a bootleg of it. My DAT blew out and I only got 12 seconds of cant explain. Any help?
    • janet_905
      Message 4015 of 4015 , Mar 16, 2002
        Hi Lynne!!! I'm dying to know whether Plant's
        band (Strange Sensations) is opening for The Who or if
        he is just going to jam with The Who a bit. It's
        KILLLLLLLLING ME!!!<br><br>Yes, I am totally psyched! I've seen
        them only once before and it was awesome!