Their current Tour.....

  • Don H.
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
      Greetings!!

      I have tickets to see "The Who" next Saturday; Aug. 7th near San
      Francisco and was wondering if anyone who has seen them on this Tour
      knows if Pete and/or Roger are approachable for autographs.

      I'm 54 and have been a huge fan of theirs since 1965 and would like
      to get their autographs --- without coming across like a PITA 'fan';
      ya know!?

      Thanks and I'll let ya know how the show went.....

      Don Holmes
    • J.D. Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2004
        Yes,

        In Austrailia they had some "Meet and Greets" where
        they did autographs. Pete is actually more
        approachable then Roger. Your best bet is to write
        them and include a return evevelpoe with postage. One
        of my bodys actually got on Pete's Christmas card list
        after writing him a nice letter. JD

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail