  • Gary
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 5, 2004
      Join Together for WhoLA:

      For a pre-show get together, I'm currently looking at the Hollywood and
      Highland area which is walking distance to the Bowl. This is a great area
      with all sorts of restaurants and pubs:

      http://www.bowlluckystrike.com <http://www.bowlluckystrike.com/>

      Hotel wise, the Renaissance Hollywood hotel is also right there, but a
      little spendy ($180.00)

      Proposed agenda:

      8/8/04 Sunday Night: The Who Show Gig at hopefully the Whiskey

      8/9/04 Monday Afternoon to Early evening: pre-show somewhere at Hollywood
      and Highland

      8/9/04 Monday Night: The Who

      Please vote on your potential attendance so we can get a head count
      especially for the pre-show. As with Hurleys in NY, in order to get a cool
      room, we may have to guarantee a specific number of people or fork out some