Re: 6-27-02

  • josh_nd_02
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2003
      Hello,

      I made it pretty certain in my last post that John passed away on the
      27th of June, which you all knew of course...

      I played "Tommy", "The Who-Live At Leeds", "Who's Next",
      & "Quadrophenia". I did get around to watch "The Kids Are Alright",
      and various other material!

      REST IN PEACE, JOHN! WE LOVE YOU! SAME FOR YOU, KEITH! And Roger and
      Pete, even though they're still ticking!

      Later,
      Josh

      "WHO'S BETTER, WHO'S BEST!"