Re: What a weekend.

  • baba_oriley5
    Message 1 of 4015 , Nov 1, 1999
      I know he hasn't sung those songs in a while but
      you'd think after singing them for 30 years he'd have
      some idea. It looked like Pete got mad at him in
      Vegas, but playfully smacked him yesterday. Pete seemed
      in high spirits yesterday with his Who Are You story
      and his banter about <br>Sheryl Crow. Speaking of
      Pete's new site, all I'm getting is a blank, blue
      screen. Am I doing something wrong here.<br><br>~Matt
    • janet_905
      Message 4015 of 4015 , Mar 16, 2002
        Hi Lynne!!! I'm dying to know whether Plant's
        band (Strange Sensations) is opening for The Who or if
        he is just going to jam with The Who a bit. It's
        KILLLLLLLLING ME!!!<br><br>Yes, I am totally psyched! I've seen
        them only once before and it was awesome!