New CD

  • fushi_cho
    Message 1 of 4015 , Oct 1, 1999
      Got told about a new CD today - Put Downs & Send
      Ups. Unfortunatly all I know is the title and it'll be
      out next week. If anyone can find out any more I'd be
      grateful.<br>PS I'll be downloading the WHO Screen themes onto my
      home PC tonight. Thanks.
    • janet_905
      Message 4015 of 4015 , Mar 16, 2002
        Hi Lynne!!! I'm dying to know whether Plant's
        band (Strange Sensations) is opening for The Who or if
        he is just going to jam with The Who a bit. It's
        KILLLLLLLLING ME!!!<br><br>Yes, I am totally psyched! I've seen
        them only once before and it was awesome!