Reminder

  • josh_nd_02
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002
      Hello,

      Just a reminder that the Who are the all-time greatest band. Rock on
      ya'll!

      Josh
    • shellster25
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2002
        I just read an article in our weekend paper about the
        Who. they were saying this tour was the Who's final
        good-bye. But then they pointed out how the Who had
        said that about 3 times already. So I hope they keep
        up that habit...!! I would hate to not ever see them
        perform live again .....