Who By Numbers Songs this tour

  • ubermajorwoody
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 2 1:33 PM
      From various reports and sources, it appears that the Who will play
      some songs from the album 'The Who By Numbers' this tour. Question -
      what, if any, songs would you like them to play from that?
    • sanjeevdate
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 3 6:43 AM
        Hey there. So, what types of sources - I haven't seen anything but I
        haven't been tuned in. Also, any idea on the role that Simon
        Townshend will play this tour?

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 3 6:43 AM
          Hey there. So, what types of sources - I haven't seen anything but I
          haven't been tuned in. Also, any idea on the role that Simon
          Townshend will play this tour?

          --- In whoareyou@y..., "ubermajorwoody" <kellehpc@m...> wrote:
          > From various reports and sources, it appears that the Who will play
          > some songs from the album 'The Who By Numbers' this tour. Question -

          > what, if any, songs would you like them to play from that?
        • mrpsycho61636
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 3 6:49 AM
            re Simon--from thewho.net: "Simon Townshend reveals on his website
            that he will be accompanying The Who on their forthcoming U.S. tour
            so they can add some new songs to the lineup."

            NEW SONGS! YAY!
          • jeffc98ca
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 3 2:46 PM
              --- In whoareyou@y..., "ubermajorwoody" <kellehpc@m...> wrote:
              > From various reports and sources, it appears that the Who will play
              > some songs from the album 'The Who By Numbers' this tour. Question -

              > what, if any, songs would you like them to play from that?
              Definately How Many Friends, Blue Red and Grey, Thry're all in love
            • jaguar_thewho
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 4 1:49 PM
                Pete could play "Blue, Red and Gray" in his solo spot. I would really
                like to here "Dreaming From The Waist" and "However Much I Booze".
                But, I think "How Many Friends", while absolutely amazing, would be
                too sappy for the kind of show the Who put on these days. The song I
                really wanna here on this tour though is "Sister Disco".
              • thedefector_2000
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 5 10:03 AM
                  Entwistle had played Success Story on his tour a couple of years ago,
                  so this would be a nice addition.
                • ubermajorwoody
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 6 3:29 PM
                    There was a story in The Boston Globe on June 2 with Daltrey saying
                    they would play a couple of songs from WBN. Sorry to be slow
                    responding to a legitimate question. The website address is
                    www.boston.com/dailyglobe.(unless I screwed it up). Naturally, no
                    titles named! I pray that Squeezebox is not included on this tour,
                    but would love "Imagine A Man."