Hey everyone...

  • keith_moon_the_loon
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2002
      Has anyone heard any new info on the remastered My Generation album,
      i.e. a date its possibly due out, or how the progress is going etc?
      I checked Shel Talmy's website and didn't see any updates. Please
      let me know if you all hear anything.

      Seizure laters,
      Keith
    • the_who_1998
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 5, 2002
        Hello all,

        I have not heard or read anything regarding this. I too was wondering
        about it. I also checked a local retailer and the do-do there didn't
        know anything either. If I hear anything, I will be sure to post it.

        Rock on,
        Richie
      • the_who_1998

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 7, 2002
            There was supposed to be a King Buscuit Concert from the Quadrophenia
            Tour '74. This was supposed to be released in '98! I've e-mailed King
            Biscuit, but they don't reply.
          • the_who_1998
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 24, 2002
              Hello all,

              From the sounds of it at Pete's EelPie site, the re-release of My
              Generation is still upcoming. Perhaps in his ICE Magazine (May 2002)
              interview, there is more details avauilable.

              Rock on,
              Richie
            • plss_1999
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 27, 2002
                > Hello all,
                >
                > From the sounds of it at Pete's EelPie site, the re-release of My
                > Generation is still upcoming. Perhaps in his ICE Magazine (May
                2002)
                > interview, there is more details avauilable.
                >
                > Rock on,
                > Richie

                http://www.sheltalmy.com/whotapes.shtml

                Looks like later this year.