Re: Statement from Pete concerning websi

  • yourownbackyard
    Message 1 of 4015 , Feb 1, 2002
      This time, the fact that recent gigs have been as a 4-piece>> Did they drop Rabbit on keyboards? Doug S.
    • janet_905
      Message 4015 of 4015 , Mar 16, 2002
        Hi Lynne!!! I'm dying to know whether Plant's
        band (Strange Sensations) is opening for The Who or if
        he is just going to jam with The Who a bit. It's
        KILLLLLLLLING ME!!!<br><br>Yes, I am totally psyched! I've seen
        them only once before and it was awesome!