One Hell of a band in Heaven!

  • beatlemania909
    Message 1 of 4015 , Dec 1, 2001
      I am bummed about George Harrison. George,
      although you are gone, your love lives forever! We will
      never forget!<br><br>But I was thinking what a line-up
      for a jam session it must be! We all know that The
      Who, The Rolling Stones, and The Beatles were all
      friends. I mean look, Zak (Ringo's son) is the current
      drummer for The Who... but think about it! <br><br>George
      is met at the Heavens gate by John Lennon. John goes
      and gets Keith Moon and Brian Jones for a jam
      session! Brian could play bass and keyboard, Keith is on
      drums, and John and George on guitars and vocals. Am I
      missing any other British rock and roller that should be
      in the Dead Rockers Band? What songs would they
      play? It would be amazing!<br> <br>I know Elton John
      lost his bass player to cancer, I can't remember his
      name. Was he British? He played some excellant bass on
      the "Good Bye Yellow Brick Road" album!
      I see something new that I missed before. Am I
      lame, or is the story that complicated?<br><br>Well the
      Beatles performed music as "The Beatles" for seven years
      and now half of the former Beatles are dead. If John
      had lived, I think the Beatles would have reunited by
      now for sure. Now it can never happen here on Earth.
      While the Who and the Rolling Stones each lost a
      member, but keep on going! "Long Live Rock!"
    • janet_905
      Message 4015 of 4015 , Mar 16, 2002
        Hi Lynne!!! I'm dying to know whether Plant's
        band (Strange Sensations) is opening for The Who or if
        he is just going to jam with The Who a bit. It's
        KILLLLLLLLING ME!!!<br><br>Yes, I am totally psyched! I've seen
        them only once before and it was awesome!