Kids Are All Right!

  • mask5847
    Message 1 of 4015 , Nov 1, 2001
      I just found my old VHS tape of Kids are All
      Right - What a great fucking video! I bought this back
      in the early eighties and watched it countless
      times! Townshend is remarkable - so is Roger.<br><br>I
      also watched MaxR&B VHS and although it is good
      concert stuff - Kids is much better.
    • janet_905
      Message 4015 of 4015 , Mar 16 5:57 AM
        Hi Lynne!!! I'm dying to know whether Plant's
        band (Strange Sensations) is opening for The Who or if
        he is just going to jam with The Who a bit. It's
        KILLLLLLLLING ME!!!<br><br>Yes, I am totally psyched! I've seen
        them only once before and it was awesome!