Re: I got it

  • wignomore
    Message 1 of 4015 , Aug 1, 1999
      Having read this I had to get the vid too, and
      have just finished watching it, and am now listening
      thru the Max R&B CDs!<br><br>It was dead good to
      watch. Seeing Pete in a boiler suit cracked me up!! Does
      anyone know if the film (was it "who are you?") that the
      practice sessions derived from is available ?
    • janet_905
      Message 4015 of 4015 , Mar 16, 2002
        Hi Lynne!!! I'm dying to know whether Plant's
        band (Strange Sensations) is opening for The Who or if
        he is just going to jam with The Who a bit. It's
        KILLLLLLLLING ME!!!<br><br>Yes, I am totally psyched! I've seen
        them only once before and it was awesome!