Re: Here is a question and a 1/2........

  • barnswift
    Message 1 of 4015 , Aug 1, 2001
      one was murdered, one died of cancer, and the
      others killed themselves. <br>As for fading into
      oblivion, Entertainers do seem to get better mileage than
      athletes, at least the ones that are still famous, and many
      of them can still perform nearly as well as in their
      prime, it is only that their ouput ain't as fashionable
      as before. It's just pop-culture..enjoy it while you
      can:)
    • janet_905
      Message 4015 of 4015 , Mar 16, 2002
        Hi Lynne!!! I'm dying to know whether Plant's
        band (Strange Sensations) is opening for The Who or if
        he is just going to jam with The Who a bit. It's
        KILLLLLLLLING ME!!!<br><br>Yes, I am totally psyched! I've seen
        them only once before and it was awesome!