Re: I'm Back and...

  • gu1tarw1zzard
    Message 1 of 4015 , Jun 1, 2001
      yes, john sang most of his big parts.... My wife,
      905 ect.. he also did his cool super low thing on
      boris the spider and summertime blues. i thought john
      sounded pretty good too. now that i think about it, when
      i saw the who in september john did actually sing
      my wife. anyways, my pictures are still being
      developed from the show. i'l post them as soon as i get
      them back. later.
    • janet_905
      Message 4015 of 4015 , Mar 16, 2002
        Hi Lynne!!! I'm dying to know whether Plant's
        band (Strange Sensations) is opening for The Who or if
        he is just going to jam with The Who a bit. It's
        KILLLLLLLLING ME!!!<br><br>Yes, I am totally psyched! I've seen
        them only once before and it was awesome!