Well, I disagree..

  • nd_josh_nd
    Message 1 of 4015 , May 1 7:31 AM
      In my opinion..I believe that Tommy is the best
      WHO album to ever grace a record shop..Quadrophenia
      is alright..but I favor Tommy because it was the
      first WHO album I ever heard..and Sell Out is their
      second best album! WHO's NEXT come's in third place..
    • janet_905
      Message 4015 of 4015 , Mar 16, 2002
        Hi Lynne!!! I'm dying to know whether Plant's
        band (Strange Sensations) is opening for The Who or if
        he is just going to jam with The Who a bit. It's
        KILLLLLLLLING ME!!!<br><br>Yes, I am totally psyched! I've seen
        them only once before and it was awesome!