Tommy

  • vengagimp
    Message 1 of 4015 , Apr 1, 2001
      I did read somewhere that Keith did sing 'Holiday
      Camp...', but I'm not so sure, although Pete is doing
      backing, and they didn't usually do layered vocals like
      that. I may be wrong though it's just what I read.
      'Sally Simpson' is one of the best tommy songs, and I
      too was suproised not to see it on the Isle of Wight
      vid.
    • janet_905
      Message 4015 of 4015 , Mar 16, 2002
        Hi Lynne!!! I'm dying to know whether Plant's
        band (Strange Sensations) is opening for The Who or if
        he is just going to jam with The Who a bit. It's
        KILLLLLLLLING ME!!!<br><br>Yes, I am totally psyched! I've seen
        them only once before and it was awesome!