Re: live at leeds/a Quick one

  • like2spank_2000
    Message 1 of 4015 , Dec 1, 2000
      Right, but to say they were afraid of sharing the
      stage with The Who is silly. After all, it was John and
      Keith that put Zep together at a time when they were
      pissed off with Roger and Pete. The boys, of course,
      mended fences, and all was well once again.
    • janet_905
      Message 4015 of 4015 , Mar 16, 2002
        Hi Lynne!!! I'm dying to know whether Plant's
        band (Strange Sensations) is opening for The Who or if
        he is just going to jam with The Who a bit. It's
        KILLLLLLLLING ME!!!<br><br>Yes, I am totally psyched! I've seen
        them only once before and it was awesome!