Re: VOTE GORE.

  • pszycho_joe
    Message 1 of 4015 , Nov 1, 2000
      ...that must have been before Tipper took the albums away from him for offensive language such as "who the f**k are you"
    • janet_905
      Message 4015 of 4015 , Mar 16, 2002
        Hi Lynne!!! I'm dying to know whether Plant's
        band (Strange Sensations) is opening for The Who or if
        he is just going to jam with The Who a bit. It's
        KILLLLLLLLING ME!!!<br><br>Yes, I am totally psyched! I've seen
        them only once before and it was awesome!