Just Back from the WHO in Atlanta

  • SMOKER1969
    Message 1 of 4015 , Oct 1, 2000
      Hey Fans,<br> I just saw the WHO in Atlanta
      thursday night and the Show was ROCKING!!<br> The WHO
      opened up with "can't explain and went right into
      "anyway, anyhow"<br>set List also had "Won't get fooled
      again" "Who are you" and 'My Generation"<br> They played
      for about 3 hours and did a 4 song encore. Pete was
      extending all his solos's and the Ox was rocking. GREAT
      SHOW
    • janet_905
      Message 4015 of 4015 , Mar 16, 2002
        Hi Lynne!!! I'm dying to know whether Plant's
        band (Strange Sensations) is opening for The Who or if
        he is just going to jam with The Who a bit. It's
        KILLLLLLLLING ME!!!<br><br>Yes, I am totally psyched! I've seen
        them only once before and it was awesome!