Tickets For Irvine Meadows -- Trade?

  • iluvawnings
    Message 1 of 4015 , Aug 1, 2000
      I have two tickets for the 8/16/00 Irvine Meadows
      show, Loge 4 (Pete's side), Row FF, Seats 429-430. Face
      value with all the charges is $193.15. <br><br>I would
      like to trade these TWO TICKETS for ONE TICKET in the
      first twenty rows. Please e-mail me at odoole@....
    • janet_905
      Message 4015 of 4015 , Mar 16, 2002
        Hi Lynne!!! I'm dying to know whether Plant's
        band (Strange Sensations) is opening for The Who or if
        he is just going to jam with The Who a bit. It's
        KILLLLLLLLING ME!!!<br><br>Yes, I am totally psyched! I've seen
        them only once before and it was awesome!