Re: Auburn Hills Show in Michigan

  • wolakr
    Message 1 of 4015 , Jul 1, 2000
      I was there on 6/22 too! Like Bill I am a Who fan
      who never had the opportunity to see them live. IT
      WAS LIKE A RELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE! Being physically
      near the idols that brought me so much listening
      enjoyment through the years was a memory I will carry with
      me a lifetime. My advice, if you have not seen the
      Who and this tour passes within a days drive of where
      you live, make the pilgrimage; go see these guys. Not
      only can they rock like you have never seen, their
      enthusiasm on stage is contagious. I hope I can be as
      excited about the work I do 30+ years into my career.
      Inspirational!<br>Ron, S.W. Michigan
    • janet_905
      Message 4015 of 4015 , Mar 16, 2002
        Hi Lynne!!! I'm dying to know whether Plant's
        band (Strange Sensations) is opening for The Who or if
        he is just going to jam with The Who a bit. It's
        KILLLLLLLLING ME!!!<br><br>Yes, I am totally psyched! I've seen
        them only once before and it was awesome!