Lifehouse Box Set

  • pszycho_joe
    Message 1 of 4015 , Jun 1, 2000
      Fellow Who-ites,<br><br> I received my copy of
      Lifehouse Chronicles last night and loved it. But can
      anyone explain to me what is the Lifehouse 6 CD box set
      mentioned in the liner notes to Chronicles and mentioned on
      and off in these discussions and in the Townshend
      interview? The liner notes makes it sound like it's already
      released. But I sure can't find it online!<br><br> Gracias!
    • janet_905
      Message 4015 of 4015 , Mar 16, 2002
        Hi Lynne!!! I'm dying to know whether Plant's
        band (Strange Sensations) is opening for The Who or if
        he is just going to jam with The Who a bit. It's
        KILLLLLLLLING ME!!!<br><br>Yes, I am totally psyched! I've seen
        them only once before and it was awesome!