"BEST OF THE BEST" WINNER - RAMSEY

  • Diana L. Updike
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27, 2012
    "BEST OF THE BEST" WINNER

    This weekend, Ramsey and I attended the UKC APBT shows in Whitmore Lake, MI. Ramsey won a Best in Show and was qualified to compete in the "Best of the Best" competition at the end of the weekend.  And, he won!!  He got a Director's Chair (with the club's name, the "Best of the Best" caption, and the date), a free 8 x 10 photo (attached), a honking huge rosette, and his name will be engraved on the APBT's "Best of the Best" revolving trophy.  I won't be able to get the smile off my face for a long time!

    Diana

    Diana L. Updike
    Specializing in White Shepherds Since 1981
    Von Tasz Shepherds "Do Stuff"!
    Visit our website: vontasz.com

    The "White Shepherd" book is available! Click here:  White Shepherd Book

    White Shepherd Genetics Project - Fund Raiser Fine Wines - Check it out!

  • Kim
    Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2012
      Congrats that's great :)

      Kim