Anyone come here?

  • Michael Foote
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2008
      Does anyone come here any more? If so when can we go out to the town
      sites?
    • radio staticstar
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2008

        i know they've increased the number of tours offered this year, check out this website, http://www5.hanford.gov/publictours/ for the tour dates.

        i just looked, and everything is booked except for one seat on the Wednesday, August 27, 2008 - 09:30 AM tour.

        i went 4 years ago and they only offered tours of the b reactor and a quick drive by of the old hanford town site. now that i see they are offering something more than that, i'll have to sign up for next years tours.

        best of luck!

        From: "Michael Foote" <lordgarth2005@...>
        To: WhiteBluffsWA@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [WhiteBluffsWA] Anyone come here?