Howdy from down South!

  • Sebastian
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2001
      Hello Everyone!

      I just wanted to congratulate all of you on forming a local practice
      group. I sure you'll find your learning curve increased by having
      other people to practice with. I hope to visit Tonronto someday and
      practice with you and share what I know of whip handling skill and
      learn new skills and techniques from all of you.

      Keep 'em cracking,

      Sebastian~
      Whip Enthusiasts founder
      www.whipenthusiasts.org
    • Rufrider
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 9, 2001
        Hello Sebastion and thanks for the offer,if you can make it up
        here,we would be honored.
        To the group let me introduce Sebastion,he is the list owner of Whip
        Enthusiasts,the parent group of which we are modelled after.It is an
        excellant group with a wealth of knowlege,I recommend checking them
        out,a link is on our front page.
        Hope to meet with you one day,and you never know,I just may make it
        down there.
        Gerry

        --- In WhipEnthusiasts-Toronto@y..., "Sebastian" <whipenth@s...>