Series 98 EIN Help needed

  • Jay Roberts
    Message 1 of 156 , Mar 17, 2011
      Anybody know to get an EIN number 98 series if we call the IRS in Phillie or just send an SS4 I have read that we do not use a SSN # and to put a 98 in the beginning to ask for the 98 so do we mail it or call in
      thanx Jay
    • WethePeople_Shareholders@yahoogroups.com
      Message 156 of 156 , Apr 1 7:28 AM
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the WethePeople_Shareholders
        group.

        File : /00 - IT is a LICENSE/Surrender the defendant.wma
        Uploaded by : ppdfarm1usa <ppdfarm1usa@...>
        Description : You are NOT the Defendant

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,