Basic Rigging Guide

  • weta4life
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2013
      Hi Guys,

      I have made a new basic rigging guide to help out people when they first get the boat or even for the first sail of the season! It also includes a few tips on how to make things faster. Would love your feedback and if you think there is anything that should be in there or that it's to long. You can find it on our website at http://www.wetamarine.com/owners under basic rigging guide.

      Cheers,

      Miranda