Ithaca NY, "Frostbite" regatta, Oct 9-10

  • Richard Stephens
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 18, 2010
      Weta sailors are invited to the "Frostbite" regatta, at Ithaca NY, Oct 9-10.
      This will be a one-design regatta, with just the Lightnings and Wetas. We'll
      do a couple of distance races around fixed marks on Saturday and
      windward-leewards on Sunday.

      I have free accommodation available for the first four visiting teams. I
      will also have a boat available to rent for the event.

      Despite the name "Frostbite", it is actually a wonderful time to come to the
      Finger Lakes in the fall, visit some wineries during the harvest, and have a
      mini-vacation for all the family.

      For more information contact me (rss@...).

      Richard.
    • bjarthur123