Weta breeding

  • wieringats
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2013
      Does anyone know how long it takes to grow a fleet. The Midwest has its first pair of wetas and is going to try to raise a fleet. I will have them both out this weekend , Saturday and Monday and looking for people to sail the second one. Anyone willing to drive to the south side of Grand Rapids, Michigan and wants to go for a sail, let me know. I have picture of them side by side in the garage, but can't figure out how to attach it. Maybe my daughter can put it on facebook for me
    • bigboks
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2013
        It is great to see there are a couple breeding weta's in west Michigan. Let me know when they have a kid or two and I will adopt one. I am in grand rapids also but mostly sail out of Muskegon and traverse city. I have been looking at the weta for a bit now and think I should get one. Let me know if you ever need to someone to sail side by side with. I would love to take one out for a test flight. Michael