Fwd: Photos from Spring Dinghy weekend

  • Jared Brockway
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2013
      If any of you would like prints of the Spring Dinghy Regatta photos, Rick the photographer sends the how-to (below).

      There are some nice individual shots in there that would make great Christmas cards, thank-you cards, wall prints, etc. Go ahead, indulge your vanity and buy a few prints of that perfect shot of you tearing up the SF bay. Plus you'll be supporting a worthy cause: More professional photography at Weta events!

      -Jared

      Begin forwarded message: