NA WetaFest Entries

  • strategerysailing
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2013
      Oh boy... 16 and filled with people I wasn't counting on... This may be MASSIVE!

      Can't some of you Cali guys do a roadtrip and film it like Endless Summer? Bring the boats, take pictures in front of Cacti in AZ, Longhorns in TX and Bikinis in FL? Gotta be some free spirits out there who want to take this count over 30 boats...

      WetaDreams...

    • strategerysailing
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2013
        All - if you are coming, please sign up online so that we can order T-Shirts and plan for food.

        I know we're missing 4 boats that emailed me, so please go to the website and sign up!

        The address is: http://www.fwyc.org/Regattas2013/Weta/Weta%20EForm.htm

        Thanks,

        C.