New weta owner

  • Mattquist
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2012
      Just a quick note to the group to say hi, and that after 2 years of contemplating and saving, I finally took the plunge and drove to Mississippi to pick up #480. She will now be sailing out of SW Florida, and I plan to bring up the tail end of the group at the Port Charlotte Regatta, and some of the other events here in the Florida region.

      Thanks,
      Matt

      Now does anyone want to buy a Megabyte?
    • David
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 6, 2012
        Megabyte? Been there, done that. You're in the right boat now. Welcome to the group!

        David
        Weta 373
        Formerly Megabyte 050

        --- In Weta-Trimarans@yahoogroups.com, "Mattquist" <matt@...> wrote:

        > Just a quick note to the group to say hi, and that after 2 years of contemplating and saving, I finally took the plunge and drove to Mississippi to pick up #480. She will now be sailing out of SW Florida, and I plan to bring up the tail end of the group at the Port Charlotte Regatta, and some of the other events here in the Florida region.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Matt
        >
        > Now does anyone want to buy a Megabyte?

      • Jonathan Weston
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 6, 2012
          David was national megabyte champ! Wetabytes unite! Never got one cause David left class. Then he went to Texas and all hell cut loose. Welcome to class

          Jonathan

          Sent from my iPhone

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 6, 2012
            Well almost. Charles witcher nipped me (as usual).