Say it loud...

  • gordon_lyon@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13, 2010
      More signs that Weta World Dominance is inevitable: Just tripped across this site selling Weta-branded sailing gear. They'll even embroider your boat's name and sail #.
      http://www.coralreefsailing.net/weta1
    • Nor'Banks Sailing/Jon Britt
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13, 2010
        We set this situation up a little while ago. If an owners association
        is set up, Coral Reef will contribute to the association every-time
        something is ordered. It is a good situation for owners
        associations. I think the owners need to start looking at setting up
        a Weta Owner's Association. This is best done by the owners and us
        distributors will help out.

        Jon

        Jon Britt
        Nor'Banks Sailing/East Coast
        Distributor for Weta Trimarans
        1308 Duck Road
        Duck, North Carolina 27949
        252-202-6880
        252-261-2706 fax
        www.norbanks.com
        www.wetatrimarans.com

        "The pessimist complains about the wind, The optimist expects it to
        change, The Leader adjusts the sails" - John Maxwell