2012 Improvements

  • Dean Hubbard
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2012
      I noticed the quality of the Ronstan blocks was great.  The mainsheet system obviously has been upgraded.  The tramps look more sturdy. The road trailer I saw from Dick in Nokomis was really sharp.  Beach wheels on the dolly.  Is that a new furler up there?  Prod looks nice.  The package looks honest-to-God complete as opposed to complete until after the first sail when you realize you need this, this, ...and this.