New member intro - Bruce Fleming #276 in San Diego

  • wavejumpnet
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009
      Greetings Wetaphiles!

      I just joined the Yahoo! group and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm the loan Weta owner in San Diego, CA, at the moment.

      I had a fantastic weekend racing with the Norcal guys in the St.FYC Fall Dinghy regatta last week. Many thanks to Davo from WetaWest for rallying the troops, and convicing Chris Kitchen to join us on his way home from the Anapolis gig. It was a pleasure to meet and race with you guys, and my head is filled with ideas on how to optimize my boat. The road trip up to SF and back to SD was really long (not in college anymore...) but well worth it.

      Aloha,

      Bruce Fleming
      Akahele (Hawaiian for "Drive Fast, Take Chances") #276