test sail

  • alex
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2011
      hi guys
      is anyone is in NY/Long island to do test sail.
      i am looking to get in the class and looking for test ride.

      thnks
    • Mr_ryano
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2011
        Alex,

        I have one in Newport if you're coming this way for the NYYC annual.

        Cheers,
        Ryan

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Jun 1, 2011, at 15:35, "alex" <af8mail@...> wrote:

        > hi guys
        > is anyone is in NY/Long island to do test sail.
        > i am looking to get in the class and looking for test ride.
        >
        > thnks

      • avogel0929
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2011
          Hello Alex. I am in Fishkill, NY, roughly 90 minutes northwest of New York City by car. Locally I sail on the Hudson River from a public launch in the tiny community of Chelsea, NY, which is on the east side of the river, a couple of miles west of Fishkill, and several miles north of the Newburgh-Beacon Bridge. There are commuter train stations nearby in Beacon and New Hamburg, if you are in NYC without a car. Geography aside, you are welcome to sail with me any Saturday or Sunday. On Sundays the adjacent yacht club, which I have not joined yet, has races, and I shadow the other boats. Come up and join me anytime.

          Andrew #440