Wetas on XSracing.org

  • Bruce Fleming
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2011
      We've gotten some great exposure on XSRacing.org this week. They're the
      guys behind The Border Run out here on the West Coast, so they linked to
      the local newspaper piece on my son and me earlier this week, and now
      they have a great promo to get on a Weta during upcoming demo days
      nationwide. http://xsracing.org/

      Aloha,

      Bruce Fleming
      Akahele! #276