List of Members

  • Robert Shirley
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2009
      Hey Gang,

      I notice that another Yahoo group that I belong to has a link in the menu called "members" where one can go and see a list of members in the group. Why doesn't our group have that, and, is it something we can set up? I would like to see who else is in the group and possibly contact them without contacting the whole group.

      Bob S.
    • wetatri
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 20, 2009
        Hi Robert,

        Fixed it.......I think.

        Let me know if you still don't have access to the members area.

        -WT

        --- In Weta-Trimarans@yahoogroups.com, "Robert Shirley" <wetasocal@...> wrote:

        > Hey Gang,
        >
        > I notice that another Yahoo group that I belong to has a link in the menu called "members" where one can go and see a list of members in the group. Why doesn't our group have that, and, is it something we can set up? I would like to see who else is in the group and possibly contact them without contacting the whole group.
        >
        > Bob S.

      • Robert Shirley
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 20, 2009
          Yep, it is fixed now, thanks.
          Hey Weta group, are there any other WETA owners in SoCal? near Ventura?

          Bob S.