planing upwind?

  • eric e
    Message 1 of 47 , Dec 15, 2010
      i had noticed that even tight hauled if the wind is strong enough the weta feels like it pops up on the plane

      this pic Dave posted captures that moment perfectly

    • Red Tuna
      Message 47 of 47 , Jan 2, 2011
        Bruce

        I forget where I downloaded it, but Tim's name is in both the jpeg and in my post. Wandered around his website, too. Talented man.