New Furler

  • wetabob
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2010
      Straight from the rumor mill...

      Last weekend while I was down at the Yacht Club I ran into my friend Kim. He is the yard manager at Bay Ship in Richmond (CA). He said that the Ronstan rep paid him a visit and showed him a new continuous line furler that, he claimed, was specifically designed for the Weta. He described it as a little different than a normal continuous line setup in that it had a positive release mechanism that let the sail fly freely.

      ...and Xmas is right around the corner.
    • David Anderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 30, 2010
        Yummy.