got an invite to become friends - saw my profile on this group

  • sollie91
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2008
      I got an email from "matcheinafriends@..."
      saying that they saw my profile on the weta group post. Invited me to a
      site - http://stjvmnbc.topcities.com/friend.htm - clicked on the link
      and it opened a bikers site. It contained a virus-- luckily my pc-
      cillin quarantined it immediately. Just a warning to all you guys on
      the west coast from a friend on the east coast. Carolina Rocks!!!
      Robert-
      336-475-9414
    • wetatri
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 18, 2008
        Sorry about this folks........

        I had this fourm open to the public, but it looks like I will have to
        moderate membership again.

        -WT