      From: Richard Stephens <richard@...>
      To: Weta-Trimarans@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, September 2, 2010 5:21:38 PM
      Subject: [Weta-Trimarans] Fall Weta Rendezvous at Ithaca, NY.

      Folks,

      As previously announced, we are planning a fun get-together for Weta
      sailors, at Ithaca, NY. It is Columbus Day weekend (Oct 9th & 10th). You are
      all invited to stay at my Lake house, get to know each other, and go sailing
      together.

      We are planning some short distance races on Saturday afternoon, and
      windward-leeward races on Sunday. But there will be plenty of time for
      checking out each others boat setup, chatting about go-fast tips, and
      socializing. If you have not raced before, this will be a great time to
      learn and try racing in an informal environment.

      Bring your partner/family/kids, and have a nice Fall get-away. We have
      plenty of room. There is lots to see and do in the Finger Lakes area and
      this is a great time of year to visit.

      I just uploaded the details and NOR to the Yahoo files section:

      If you have questions, contact me: 607-216-9194

      Regards,
      Richard.