7998RE: [Weta-Trimarans] http://sailinganarchy.com/2014/09/01/wet-fun/

  • hot_donutz
    Sep 1, 2014
      I sewed a cut in half bike handlebar grip on and suaged a stop suage below it. Wrapped it around as tight as I could. Yes very comfy as I can't hike all day without it. I also hacked up a climbers harness an wrap around my waist. Attached to a leash tied to a d ring just behind centerboard keeps me in the boat. More direct than attaching to d ring aft which will drag your ass for miles behind it. And yes I just mounted a plastic 3m eyelet to the side of the boat which not only keeps it from tripping you but when coming to the leeward mark on my usual port approach is favorable. 5 cents please.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic