      From: "tomkirkman1@... [Weta-Trimarans]" <Weta-Trimarans@yahoogroups.com>
      To: Weta-Trimarans@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2014 7:24 AM
      Subject: Re: [Weta-Trimarans] Standing rigging, shrouds, side stays

      Were the pad eyes breaking or were the screws pulling out?
      I have #778 so I'm assuming what I have are the newer one piece pad eyes (saddles) but still wonder exactly what those screws are biting into. Several of the reinforcement blocks under some of cleats are ill-placed and the mounting screws are only into the hull, completely missing the under deck reinforcement blocks. I hope that's not the case with my ama pad eyes!

    • Show all 58 messages in this topic